|Try Amazon Prime for Only $5.99! Click Here!|
I love Amazon, really, really love Amazon. Here are my top 8 reasons why I love Amazon Prime!
1. 2 Day Shipping: What is there not to love about two day shipping? More times than not, I honestly could not make it to the store in 2 days to pick up the products that I am in need of. The minute I am in need of something, I hop on Amazon and put the item in my cart. I check out each evening. Needless to say, I get a ton of packages delivered to my door.
2. Shop from Home: Does this reason really even need an explanation?
3. Listen to Music Without Ads: As an Amazon Prime Member, you will get to take advantage of free music streaming. This can be done without the inconvenience of listening to ads! Win!
4. Stream Your Favorite Movies and Shows: Similar to Netflix, Prime video allows you to stream an entire library of movies, television series, and original programming.
5. Bulk Purchases: This reason is a favorite of mine. Is there anyone else that hates getting toilet paper, paper towels, diapers, ect. when they grocery shop? The minute you put these items in your grocery cart, there is no longer any room for groceries. I have not purchased any of these items from a grocery store in over a year. Having them arrive on my front porch is liberating!
6. Helpful Customer Reviews: When purchasing an item of any significant value, I rely heavily on the Customer Reviews. I immediately weed out any products that have a review under 4 Stars. Doing this simple trick has drastically reduced the amount of items I now have to return.
7. Shop for Gifts Secretly: My little guy is not so "Little" anymore. I can no longer sneak a present in the cart without him. With Amazon, I simply have the items shipped to my doorstep. I can also click a button that indicates that particular item is a gift. In doing so, Amazon makes sure that the gift arrives in a box that does not give its contents away.
8. Time Saver: Time is one of the only things in life that is truly limited. I am positive I save myself no less that 2-3 hours a week by taking advantage of Amazon Prime. What can you do with an extra 2-3 hours a week?
Click Here ---> Amazon Prime Membership if you would like to start benefiting from all of the wonderful features that Amazon Prime Offers!
Disclosure: This blog has affiliate links and accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.